ISO Par Consulting, Inc. provides quality consulting, implementing, and training to North American and South American manufacturing, production and service organizations.
Our fully qualified consultants focus on two objectives:
- To help clients implement ISO Management Systems.
- To help clients become certified to the International Quality System Standard.
This strategy enables clients to realize numerous benefits, including increased quality and productivity, reduced costs, enhanced competitive strength in world markets and a superior quality image.
Data shows outcomes companies have include:
- 44% of certified clients had won new business
- Led to superior operational performance in the U.S. Motor carrier industry
- Resulted in superior stock market performance
- Suggested that shareholders were richly rewarded for the investment in an ISO 9001 system
- Identified operational improvements (cycle time reduction, inventory reductions) from certification
- Increased international trade and domestic market share
- Internal benefits such as customer satisfaction, interdepartmental communications, work processes, and customer/supplier partnerships derived, far exceeds any and all initial investment
We are proud of our success. 100% of our client companies were recommended immediately for certification upon assessment.
We are an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company
Certificate No. 45803/A/0001/UK/En
Companies we’ve assisted
Companies we’ve assisted in the development, implementation and on-going support of management systems include:
- Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM); automotive and farm implement
- Agriculture; crop producer (corn, soybean, citrus) livestock, and grain elevator
- Manufacturing; plastic injection molds, thermoformed plastic products, hose and belting, hydraulic conduit, asphalt compactors, scale model toys, calcium carbide, nitrous oxide, scrap metal processing, magnetostrictive alloy products, and agriculture chemical formulators
- Transportation; trucking
- Subcontract services; OEM second and third tier suppliers and management services
- Small to large companies; 2-1100 employees, one to 16 locations, and one to three shifts.